Sabado, Setyembre 14

Google adsense or ClickBank which is better

There are many bloggers switched to clicbank after Google Adsense disapproved their application and some of them saying clickbank is the best online money making than Google adsense. I began to research about ClickBank and I found out that many people earn thousands of Dollar in just one day? "This is insane". I search about ClickBank payment proofs and I found out many of them earn thousand or maybe million in a year, but how does ClickBank work and why many people said ClickBank is better than adsense.



"Clickbank is an electronic digital goods marketplace with an affiliate program. So as a vendor you can sell your own products (ebooks, software, etc.) and as an affiliate you can refer the products from their marketplace and earn a commission. I use both sides of Clickbank. I have a couple of products I sell and I'm also an affiliate and sell other people's products." Lisa

"Clickbank is one of the biggest and most popular vendors for digital products on the internet, the way it works is they have a marketplace where publishers can choose affiliate products to promote in the category of their choice, and advertisers can list a product up in their marketplace for affiliates to sell" Belgian.

What about Google Adsense?

How it work and what is the advantages from ClickBank:

According to Lisa from 2createawebsite.com Google Adsense  is a nice way to monetize your traffic, and very easy to implement. It's one of my top earners and has been since 2003. Read more . .

Base on my understanding Adsense is better if you have a site that can generate unique traffic, but there are many rule in using Google Adsnse to your site (Google policies) most of the blogger encounter some problems about their Adsense account and some of them was banned because of some invalid click. Google adsense is better for me than ClickBank because you don't need to sell some product online, all you have to do is add the code to your site and relax and let the visitors make some money for you.  What about you?Google or Clickbank?




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento