Lunes, Setyembre 30

Similar site like bubblews which you also can ear money by posting article




I am still fairly new to Bubblews, so I'm definitely no expert, but I'm very excited at the prospect of another source of online income, especially one that is so easy and therapeutic! I have been on the hunt for online sites that will provide an income source, and here's what I've found so far:

If your account is banned in bubblews you can also try this similar site below:

I have been on Zazzle for 4 years now and it is definitely my highest source of online income so far. Zazzle is a print-on-demand site that lets you create products using your personal photography and images and then it sells the merchandise for you. The greatest part about Zazzle (in my opinion) is that it handles all of the e-commerce and customer service for your products. So you put time investment in on the front end (creating your products) and then Zazzle handles the rest. And you get emails when you've made money! Some of my best sellers are products that I created 4 years ago, so good quality work does not "die down." 

Pinterest itself will not make you money. But as a marketing source, it can be amazing, and I have definitely made money indirectly from Pinterest. If you haven't tried out Pinterest yet, you must, because it is the most addicting of all online sites. It works like a virtual pin board where you "pin" images that you find online or on Pinterest. You can create whatever kind of boards you want, so you can dedicate one to recipes, one to crafts, one to home decor, and the options are basically endless. Marketing on Pinterest is easy, but it can definitely be abused and backfire on you, so put in a bit of research before you try. 

I have not yet started marketing my Bubblews pages on Pinterest, but mostly because I just started Bubblews! After I get the hang of it, my first stop for marketing with be Pinterest - it almost always is.

I started using Squidoo to market my Zazzle products, but have since found that it is its own viable source of income. The greatest benefit of Squidoo by far is its community. It is so easy to get involved, it almost feels addictive. Squidoo gives you the tools to setup "mini websites", so you need to manage them periodically to keep them up to date. You can not only earn ad revenue from them, but also referral fees from sites like Amazon and Ebay if you refer a product that gets purchased. 

Zujava is my newest endeavor so I do not have too much to report yet, but it seems to be very, very similar to Squidoo. So if you want to dabble with website creation, this is a great place to start. Once I get more involved, I will write about what I've found. But so far, no money. LOL


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento